“AMM” SS Repair Clamp are flexible clamps consisting of one or more stainless steel, rubber lined, band sections. They are used for a quick, easy and permanent repair of corroded, damaged or broken pipes.
They can be applied to Ductile Iron, Grey Cast Iron, Steel, AC and PVC pipes. The clamp contains no loose parts that may get lost during installation.
Features & Benefits :
- Material parts : stainless steel AISI 304 OR AISI 316.
- All parts have been debarred and are passivated to return the corrosion resistance after the welding process to its original state.
- Repair clamps are available in single or Multi Band, (SS-1-Range 11mm SS-2 Range 22mm SS-3 Range 33mm).
- The rubber is tapered and has a waffle pattern.
- The band is TIG welded to the sidebars, the lugs & bolts are MIG welded to the sidebars.
- Bridge plate is vulcanized into the rubber gasket.
- Keeper-Bar is provided with lip.
- Electro Zn plated Nuts or Teflon Coated Bolts are provided to prevent galling.
- FOP washers are provided to reduce function between nut ant keeper-Bar which also functions as a torque indicator.
- No loose parts that may get lost during installation.
- No special tools required, a simple wrench will do the job.
- Special tape is used to fix the rubber gasket to the stainless steel band. The tape is flexible and reinforced with glass fiber thread to resist hot and humid climatological circumstances guarantee a long storage capability.
- Under most circumstances the Clamps can be installed without releasing the pressure of the pipe.